Sunday, October 19, 2014

K I S S E S


Shirt - good hYOUmanBralet - TopshopShoes - Forever 21Jacket - Old Navy-----------------------------------------This look was for a casual Oktoberfest event. It is simple, yet stylish. I chose a brown leather jacket since my kicks had similar colors. I decided to wear the bralet as the t-shirt is a bit see through. Keeping the shirt untucked makes the outfit more relaxed. Black jeans are a staple item for me. They can be worn with just about anything, for any occasion.This t-shirt has a story I'd like to share. The brand, good hYOUman, is based in California. The man who makes the clothing started the brand after his father passed away. The items, such as shirts and sweatshirts, have interesting and thought provoking statements on them. They are great pieces with character and quality.

No comments :

Post a Comment