Saturday, January 31, 2015

U N D E R R A T E D





Tee- good hYOUman | Bralet - Topshop | Coat - F21 | Leggings - H&M | Vans------------------------------------------- I was already wearing my leggings so I just left them on! I'm just going out for some quick fast food and maybe a little shopping. Don't need anything too fancy for that! It's a bit warmer today than it has been, so I thought a t-shirt would suffice. For a bit of extra warmth when it's get dark, I opted for my thin duster coat from Forever 21. It's not the most winter friendly item in my closet, but the weather isn't too wintery either!
My hair is in the usual 'man bun' since I haven't washed it too recently. For accessories, I threw on some silver rings and my gold and black watch. I did my basic make up (with the Naked 2 Basics palette and some NYX bronzer.)
 

1 comment :

  1. Love how the duster coat instantly makes any outfit so much more elegant!
    x


    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete