Thursday, April 30, 2015

C L U E L E S S






Top - F21 | Skirt - ASOS | Shoes - X Appeal (Similar) | Necklace - F21
---------------------------------------------
I just got some new pieces from Forever 21 that I'm really excited about! This top is one of them. I also got a tee and a casual dress. (These will be featured in something I'm doing soon!)
So this plaid skirt has become a very common piece in my outfits! It's one of few skirts and dresses I have. As the weather is getting warmer, I find it keeps me a lot cooler to wear skirts rather than pants or shorts. It's also much easier to find skirts that fit school dress codes. I paired this tight tee and my skirt with some simple wedges. I only put on minimal jewelry.
For my hair, I just straightened it and did a deep side part. My makeup was done with the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette. 

No comments :

Post a Comment