Friday, April 3, 2015

C R O P P E D







Top - Boutique | Skirt - H&M | Plaid - Thrifted (Similar) | Boots - Missquided | Bag - Zara
-----------------------------------------
This is one of my favorite outfits! I've worn it a few ways (with tights and different boots) but I like this one the best. IT's great for dress codes, because the skirt is high waisted enough that crop top is passable. Since I got a flannel that is long enough to wear with this skirt, I wear them together all the time. I added my Missguided boots for height.
The bag is my first item from Zara. It just big enough to fit everything I need, and no bigger. It was a great price and is great quality. I got it on my trip as well as some other pieces (look for a haul video soon!)
These boots are some of  my absolute faves! They are so comfortable and chic. I honestly got them because they remind me of some Saint Laurent ones. While I was in Chicago I wore them all day (and did a lot of walking) and my feet were barely tired.!
For my hair, I straightened it with a middle part. My lipstick is the Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Volga. It goes on really well, especially with a lipliner. I'm hoping to get it in some more shades soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment