Monday, June 22, 2015

H O Z I E R





Dress - F21 | Boots - Missguided (Similar) | Bralet - UO | Bag - Zara (Similar) | Sunnies - Boutique (Similar) |
Necklace - Etsy 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So last Friday I got to go to see Hozier ! A big storm delayed the concert, but luckily I still got to see him ! Hozier is one of my favorite artists. I'll probably be uploading some of my videos to my youtube channel soon !
For concerts, I love wearing dresses. They are very low maintenance and comfortable. Also, the conert was outside and it was very hot that day. This adorable dress has a great open back that helped keep me cool !
Honestly these boots are some of my most comfortable shoes. I was in the pit, and even after standing for several hours my feet didn't hurt. I also wore them so I'd be a bit taller and could see better.
I brought a small bag to carry my phone, sunglasses and other essentials. I prefer small cross body bags for concerts instead of backpacks. They aren't as bulky, and I don't need much room.
For my hair, I did my go-to half up bun. 

No comments :

Post a Comment