Friday, June 5, 2015

STELLA & DOT : REVIEW

Stella & Dot is a jewelry/accessories brand I recently found. They make high quality pieces, that you can invest in. My order shipped quickly. It came in about a week and everything was in tact. The packing on the pieces was adorable ! 

My sister's piece, this necklace set, is absolutely beautiful ! It's two pieces, one is just the pendant and the other is a pendant and another chain. The quality is great and its a versatile piece. Together, they could be more dressy, Wearing one or the other could make it look more casual.

I love when messages like this are included in your orders ! It makes it seem so much more personal and it's always nice to read ! All the different prints on the packages show how unique all the jewelry and the brand is.
(The packaging for my necklace !)


I decided to go more personal and get an engraving necklace. They offer several styles of necklaces with different fonts and metals. I decided to go with sterling silver, as most of my daily jewelry is silver as well. It looked great and the engraving was very classic and chic. 
In all, I really liked ordering fro here ! The pieces are more expensive than I would usually go for, I think they'll last a long time. It's definitely a brand I would recommend !

No comments :

Post a Comment