Wednesday, August 19, 2015

N Y C





Striped Tee - F21  | Blouse - F21 (Similar) | Shorts - H&M | Belt - F21 | Converse  | Bag - Zara (Similar) | Rings - F21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my favorite outfit I wore in NYC ! The items from Forever 21 (besides the belt) I picked up while I was. I went to the location in Times Square. It was so nice inside !
This is a great outfit for a hot day, but you might be going to a cold building. We were going to an art museum that day and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be too cold. (And I wanted to wear my new purchases !)
I wore the sheer blouse over a bralet and tucked it in. With a relatively monochrome outfit like this, wrapping a colorful jacket/outerwear around your waist can make it more interesting !
I also brought along my Zara bag to hold a few things, as we were walking around all day.

No comments :

Post a Comment