Saturday, August 29, 2015

C L A S S I C







Tee - Target | Shorts - H&M | Belt - F21 | Jacket - Garage (Similar) | Shoes - H&M

---------------------------------------------------

This post is titled "Classic" for two reason. Number on: the shorts, belted, and paired with a tee seems to be becoming my classic look. Number two: I finally acquired some classic white sneakers ! I absolutely love them. They are so comfortable and affordable. I'm so glad I found them; they are definitely the perfect pair of white sneakers. I especially love the brown accents. They look so chic !
The rest of my outfit is pretty casual, just some shorts and a tee. I also threw on my grey jacket for a little bit of warmth.
For my rings I have my (broken :/) stone ring and two stacking rings.

No comments :

Post a Comment