Sunday, March 22, 2015

D A D L O O K S




Shirt - F21 | Jeans - F21 | Converse | Necklace - F21 | Sports Bra - Nike
-------------------------------------
This is definitely on of my favorite new combinations! I bought a lot of new items recently including these high waisted jeans and this shirt. I was in need of some casual blouse-like shirts for spring (everything else I have is a t shirt!)
The shirt reminds me of mix of a dad going bowling and Harry Styles, which are basically my main fashion inspirations. It was warm that day, so I went for my converse instead of boots.
I chose my sports bra so it could be a sort of bralet. I wanted to be able to button the shirt really low. I only had the front tucked in,
And of course I did my man bun because it's basically the only style I ever do!

No comments :

Post a Comment