Friday, March 13, 2015

S C H O O L G I R L





Tee - Old Navy | Skirt - ASOS | Coat - F21 | Boots - Missguided | Rings - H&M and Rue 21
----------------------------------------------
I call this look: "accepting my schoolgirl aesthetic." I love everything to do with plaid skirts, knee highs and ankle boots. (basically anything Blair wore on Gossip Girl!) Therefore this is a pretty classic look for me. Since it's been warmer lately, I decided against tights, but I still brought my duster. I was glad I did, since it ended up being a bit rainy and cold. Also, wearing a long coat might help you get way with something that's a little bit under dress code!
My new boots from Missguided arrived! I'm so happy with them. They look beautiful and I've gotten lots of compliments. This was my first time ordering from them , but I had heard good things. They arrived according the shipping described on their website and in perfect condition!
My nail polish is Formula X in 'Monumental.' 

No comments :

Post a Comment