Saturday, March 7, 2015

S C A R F







Coat - H&M | Tee - F21 | Jeans - F21 | Scarf - Charming Charlie's | Necklaces - Etsy & Lily Fair Jewelry | Boots - H&M
------------------------------
Finally a good scarf! I think at least one warm scarf is a wardrobe staple. I don't generally wear scarves for looks, I wear them to keep out the cold! (it has been VERY cold lately!) Pairing it with a coat and boots helped as well.
Since the scarf has a nice pattern, I kept the rest of my outfit quite simple. I threw on one of my fave combos of a grey tee and my indigo jeans. These aren't my favorite pair of jeans, but I couldn't resist the price. I have another pair in grey, and just ordered some in black. Forever 21 is great for cheap wardrobe staples.
My hair was straight, but day old. I kept my make up simple as well, but adding a bold lip color could take this outfit to another level!

No comments :

Post a Comment