Sunday, March 8, 2015

R I N G S

Here is a look at my ring collection and how I like to wear my rings!
To start off, here are some simple stacking rings. I usually mix gold and silver and have some on all or most of my fingers. To add some dynamic, I'll wear some midi and some regular rings. A few are more intricate, with engraving along the outside. These are also good to mix with plainer rings. I'll usually wear some of these if nothing else! 
These are my statement rings! They are bigger and bolder! I think they can also be a bit fancier. I usually add one of these to my basic rings if my outfit or occasion is a bit nicer. Once again, I might mix metals, since I think gold and silver look fine together. I have some that are bendable. I like this kind of ring a lot because my fingers are very thin, so I often find it difficult to find rings that fit.
I like this ring because it gives a sort of boho or summery vibe. It is simple and elegant!
(from Rue 21)
This is probably my largest ring. It is one of my favorites, though. It is fool's gold, and was a little pricey but I use it often. It actually fits my finger well adds some sparkle to my outfits!
(from a boutique)
Another of my favorite rings! This one is just very unique and interesting!
(from H&M)
I wear this one quite often when going out for a nice dinner or to the theatre. My only problem would be that some of the silver has come off the bottom of the rings.
(from H&M)
These are some more stacking rings, but they are a bit more intricate. They all have some lovely engraving and/or added colors. I also wear these day to day.
(from H&M and Urban Outfitters)

No comments :

Post a Comment